- We’re witnessing to the faithful God’s fulfillment of His six centuries-old promise to faithless Israel that’s recorded in Jeremiah 31:31-34. (See Matthew 26:28; Hebrews 8:7-13; Romans 15:7-13.)
- We’re proclaiming God’s faithfulness to faithless non-Jewish nations of the world as promised in Genesis 12:1-3; 22:18. (See Acts 3:25; Romans 1:18–3:20; Ephesians 2:11-22; 3:1-7; Romans 11:13-18; 15:27.)
- We’re proclaiming that God’s sentence has been passed on the satanic world and that the prince of that world has been defeated by God through the death of Jesus Christ: John 12:31; 16:33; Colossians 2:15.
- We’re proclaiming that Sin and Death were conquered by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ: Romans 5:12, 14, 21; Hebrews 2:14-15; John 6:50; 11:26; 1 Peter 1:3; 3:21—”…baptism now saves us…by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.”
- We’re proclaiming our rejection of all gods ancient or modern, and their demonic nature: 1 Corinthians 11:14-22; John 18:33-37.
- We’re proclaiming the forgiveness of sins for the world in and because of the grace of God manifested in the self-giving death of the Lord Jesus: 1 John 2:2; 1 Timothy 2:3-6; 4:10; 2 Corinthians 5:18-19; Galatians 1:3-5; 2:20.
- We’re proclaiming immortal and glorious life for all who are embraced in the saving work of God in the Lord Jesus Christ at His returning: 2 Timothy 1:9-10; Philippians 3:20-21; 1 Corinthians 11; 26; 15:54-55.
- We’re proclaiming judgment as we eat and drink in His very presence on all that is selfish in thought and behavior, on all that is unlike Jesus Christ who on the night He was betrayed gave Himself rather than burn with resentment and who on that night selflessly gave Himself for all those in need. 1 Corinthians 11:17-26 and 27-29.