5/4/14

From Gary... Heaven is __________




 Thought about Heaven lately? If not, then today provides you an opportunity to remedy the situation.  Honestly, people die and the most unexpected times, so why should you or I be any different?  If you look at the graphic and can't fill in the line with something, you are in trouble; for what could be more important than eternal life? Of the many answers that could be inserted, the following passage provides some options...

John, Chapter 14 (NASB)
Joh 14:1  "Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.
Joh 14:2  "In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.
Joh 14:3  "If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.
Joh 14:4  "And you know the way where I am going."
Joh 14:5  Thomas *said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?"
Joh 14:6  Jesus *said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
I know I have explained in previous posts that the "I am" in the enlarge verse above really means "I MYSELF am", but it is just one of those things that really is worth repeating, again and again!!!  I suppose that there are many heaven concepts in the passage, but to name a few:

1.  A place where God is..
2.  An answer to our faith...
3.  A dwelling place with God and Jesus...
4.  A place where truth, life and fellowship with God and Jesus are...

And never, ever forget that Heaven is very expensive- it cost the Son of God his life...