2/16/16

From Gary... Peaceful bliss!!!


I slept in today and here it is almost 11 am and I am just starting my blog. But, today has been wonderful; it was an absolute joy taking my dogs for a walk this morning. After last night's rain, the air was crisp and clean, the sun was shining brightly and the humidity was quite low. And then there was that refreshing breeze that seemed to say "just enjoy yourself, already- relax". And I did. After coming into the house I had the biggest cup of coffee I could (in a quart cup that I purchased at a country store some time ago). Boy, did that coffee taste wonderful!!! Then, to top it all off, I saw this beautiful picture and thought- "could things get any better?" 

Believe it or not, the answer came so quickly it shocked me- YES, they could. Because of this verse from the Bible...

John, Chapter 14 (WEB)
 27  Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, give I to you. Don’t let your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful. 

God loves me and I believe he wishes the very best to all who will truly love HIM in return. No matter what happens in the future, heaven isn't going away and someday I WILL SEE JESUS. And I have a thousand, thousand questions to ask....

Frankly, it just doesn't get better than this!!!!