4/1/16

From Gary... For a very good reason


Lately, things have been difficult. Breakdowns, sickness, repairs of all kinds, just seem to follow- one after another. And yet I woke up today and am happy for a very good reason...

Romans, Chapter 8 (WEB)
 35  Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Could oppression, or anguish, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?  36 Even as it is written, “For your sake we are killed all day long. We were accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”  37 No, in all these things, we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.  38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers,  39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

Philippians, Chapter 4 (WEB)
 4 Rejoice in the Lord always! Again I will say, “Rejoice!” 

Not one of my problems has ever kept me from the love of God.  There is no problem you can think of than can not stop God from loving you. You can stop loving God, but HE still loves you.

So, why not show HIM that you are grateful and BE HAPPY!!! 

By the way, my dog, Buddy turned 14 today and I know he is happy- his licker is working just fine.