5/10/16

From Gary... keyboard painting


Ok, lets get this over with- today is my birthday. My son-in-law sent me this picture to kid around with me (like he usually does). What I removed from it (because of formatting considerations) was the caption "early facebook". You know; it does seem like I have been on facebook forever, but this picture could never be true because I can't paint!!! And no, my first pet was NOT a dinosaur; contrary to what all my relatives my say!!!

What the picture DOES SAY is something simple- you are known for what you do, and I do facebook, blogging, google+ and other internet activities (a lot).

And the Scripture says...

Revelation, Chapter 20 (WEB)
12 I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and they opened books. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged out of the things which were written in the books, according to their works. (emp. added GDR)

On second thought... perhaps I do paint in a way... do posts count? One thing is sure... every thing I do is recorded in a much more important book than facebook!!!!