6/15/16

Q & A by Gary Rose


The world is not as it seems: Evil abounds and Good seems powerless before it! Wrong. God is NOT POWERLESS!!! In the prophetic book of Ezekiel, God shows that HE has the power over life and death; and even though things may look hopeless, they are not.

The question and answer of the picture are only PART of the story...

Ezekiel, Chapter 37 (WEB)
 1 The hand of Yahweh was on me, and he brought me out in the Spirit of Yahweh, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 He caused me to pass by them all around: and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and behold, they were very dry.  3 He said to me, Son of man, can these bones live? I answered, Lord Yahweh, you know.  4 Again he said to me, Prophesy over these bones, and tell them, you dry bones, hear Yahweh’s word.  5 Thus says the Lord Yahweh to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.  6 I will lay sinews on you, and will bring up flesh on you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am Yahweh.  7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold, an earthquake; and the bones came together, bone to its bone. 8 I saw, and, behold, there were sinews on them, and flesh came up, and skin covered them above; but there was no breath in them.  9 Then he said to me, Prophesy to the wind, prophesy, son of man, and tell the wind, Thus says the Lord Yahweh: Come from the four winds, breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.  10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up on their feet, an exceedingly great army.  11 Then he said to me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried up, and our hope is lost; we are clean cut off.  12 Therefore prophesy, and tell them, Thus says the Lord Yahweh: Behold, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, my people; and I will bring you into the land of Israel. 
(emp. added GDR)

Almighty GOD uses PEOPLE to accomplish his will!!! He can raise up (no pun intended) the likes of a George Washington, an Abraham Lincoln or even a Donald Trump to confront evil and overcome it.

Israel came out of captivity and never practiced Idolatry again. There is hope of life when there seems to be no hope. Jesus is living proof of this FACT!!! Still have some doubts? Re-read John 11:1-44, if Jesus can raise a four day old corpse (Lazarus), he can overcome any evil, anywhere!!!