7/15/16

The softest light by Gary Rose













When I took my dog for his walk this morning, I was surprised at how pleasant an experience it was. The humidity seemed low and there was barely a cloud in the sky. The sun shone brightly, but its radiant heat seemed tolerable. My dog Pal seemed happy and playful; overall a very good time (except for waste disposal, of course).

However pleasant "the walk" was, it cannot compare to the scene in the picture. When I first saw this jpeg (some time ago) I labeled it "And the sun shone softly". 

In a world that has become increasingly harsh, pleasant, comforting things seem to be harder and harder to come by. Humm, then again- No! Whatever the world may become, Jesus is always there and nothing can compare to him.

John 3:16 says it all...
 16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 

Sonlight is far better than any sunlight could ever be, because God is eternal. Enough said...