8/25/16

Relax, God has your back by Gary Rose


When I saw this today, immediately I thought- Relax, God has your back!!!  And then I remembered this Psalm...

Psalm 23 (WEB)

 1  Yahweh is my shepherd:
I shall lack nothing.
  2 He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
  3 He restores my soul.
He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
  4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me.
Your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
  5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil.
My cup runs over.
  6 Surely goodness and loving kindness shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in Yahweh’s house forever.

With God, there is hope, life and an eternal future. I have no doubt that life will have its share of problems, but if God is with me (or, rather- if I am with God) then no matter what happens, I will find happiness.

I was greatly encouraged, just by remembering these things- as I hope you will be as well!!!

Gary