9/22/16

Absolutely beautiful!!! by Gary Rose


Bruce Arnold sent me this picture today- and it is stunning; even beautiful. Taken in what appears to be a prosperous neighborhood, the beauty of this picture is NOT the houses, but rather the sky. The contrasts in the clouds, the color ranges of white, blue, yellow and gray are stunning!! There is hope in this picture, for obviously there was a storm (as indicated by the rainbow) and yet the top part of the cloud indicates a clearing (as does the sky just above the trees at the left). All in all, this picture made-my-day, and I hope you enjoy it as well!!! We all need a little beauty in our lives!!! But, is beauty just a subjective concept? And what is its true embodiment?

And the answer is...

Psalm 27 (WEB)
4 One thing I have asked of Yahweh, that I will seek after,
that I may dwell in Yahweh’s house all the days of my life,
to see Yahweh’s beauty,
and to inquire in his temple.

God. Enough said!!!!