10/25/16

Look up! by Gary Rose


I almost didn't use this picture because the passage from Proverbs is a bit hard to read, but I am glad I changed my mind. Why? Because the photo is not just of a stairs, its one of the underside of a staircase.  

Before I go on, please read the verse that follows.

Proverbs, Chapter 16 (WEB)
 9 A man’s heart plans his course, 
but Yahweh directs his steps.

We are not alone, God is with us, gently (most of the time) working in our lives to accomplish his will in this world. No, we are NOT robots, but the Almighty has a way of using people that is beyond human understanding. 

We think we are in control of our lives and would argue with anyone who would say otherwise. Yet, for those of us who have lived quite a number of decades, we know differently. Think of all the circumstances and people that have come into our lives- really think about it!! Happenstance? I don't think so!!

God loves all his creation; especially those who follow HIM diligently and seek to do his will!! Never forget the following verse:

Romans, Chapter 8 (WEB)
28 We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Frankly, I don't know exactly what God has in store for us in this world, but I do believe that that he will use everything for an ultimate good.  And that knowledge makes every single day a good one- even those that seem terrible!!!

And before I forget- look up, you just may see the road ahead of you differently!!! (and the staircase, too!!!)