12/2/16

Peace by Gary Rose

What an absolutely perfect picture this is! Calm seas, wonderful color contrasts and a message that seems to literally shout: SMOOTH SAILING!! Now, we know how fickle the weather can be and at sea beautiful can change to dangerous in the "wink of an eye", but enjoy the moment! Be at peace, have faith that God will guide you through the worst of all possible storms!!

Jesus said...


John, Chapter 14 (World English Bible)
 27  Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, I give to you. Don’t let your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful.


I am well aware that there is a huge amount of evil in the world. However, what is the worst that can happen to you? You could lose your health or your wealth or your life, but so what? We ALL WILL DIE SOME DAY- GET OVER IT!!!

If you are a faithful Christian, you have the best of all possible outcomes awaiting you- eternity in heaven with God and all those who genuine love and obey HIM. And to my way of thinking, that is better than anything I could possibly imagine- even this peaceful picture.