1/2/17

Memories by Gary Rose

2016 is now just a memory, and like so many others will fade as time goes by. But general memories will remain and the feeling associated with them. This picture asks us if we remember the feeling- and the answer is OF COURSE I DO!!! 

But schooldays have come and gone and with them the feelings associated with being young and carefree.

Paul said...

1 Corinthians, Chapter 13 (World English Bible)
 11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I felt as a child, I thought as a child. Now that I have become a man, I have put away childish things.  12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I will know fully, even as I was also fully known.  13 But now faith, hope, and love remain—these three. The greatest of these is love.
Love doesn't fade away, it grows as we grow in Christ.

Consider...

1 Thessalonians, Chapter 3 (World English Bible)
 6 But when Timothy came just now to us from you, and brought us glad news of your faith and love, and that you have good memories of us always, longing to see us, even as we also long to see you,

Christian love for each other gives meaning to life and is a reflection of a greater love to be experienced in heaven.

May God grant you blessed memories always; in the things you do and the people you care about. And some day you will enjoy these things forever with God in heaven!!!

Amen and Amen!!!