2/22/17

Illumination: past, present and future by Gary Rose

Bubble lights. Now, that's something worth remembering! I recall being about 6 or 7 and going into the living room with the lights off and just watching the Christmas tree for the longest time (seemed like hours). The patterns made by those gadgets are so etched in my mind that no matter how old I am, I just know I will never, ever forget them!!

Jesus cured a man who had been born blind; someone who had never seen any light- ever! I wonder what sights were etched in his mind?

And then, there is this verse from the episode, that will shed a little light on the subject (sorry, I just couldn't resist the pun)...


John, Chapter 8 (World English Bible)
12 Again, therefore, Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world.  He who follows me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life.”


Its one thing to be able to see and quite another to have insight!!! We can't control the circumstances of our birth, but we can control that what we choose to perceive. If you can see Jesus for who he truly is and act on it, you will be rewarded in heaven eternally.

On second thought- forget the "Bubble lights"- just give me Jesus!!!