6/13/17

And the point is... by Gary Rose

I like this picture- its message is short, sweet and most of all; to the point. Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose from the dead. The apostle Paul puts it this way...


1 Corinthians, Chapter 15 (World English Bible)
1 Now I declare to you, brothers, the Good News which I preached to you, which also you received, in which you also stand,  2 by which also you are saved, if you hold firmly the word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.  3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,  4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,  5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve.  6 Then he appeared to over five hundred brothers at once, most of whom remain until now, but some have also fallen asleep.  7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles,  8 and last of all, as to the child born at the wrong time, he appeared to me also.

 The devil may have plotted, but God won!!! The END!!!