10/25/17

Be a victor, not a victim by Gary Rose


Kids can be cruel. Fact is, the playground can be a rough place. "Kidding" can go too far and wind up hurting someone. Words can hurt as much as a thrown stone, with longer lasting effects. Why? Because human beings tend to believe what is said to them is the truth.

How do we know the truth?  In a word, Jesus. So, listen up...


John, Chapter 12 (WEB)
 48  He who rejects me, and doesn’t receive my sayings, has one who judges him. The word that I spoke will judge him in the last day.   49  For I spoke not from myself, but the Father who sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.   50  I know that his commandment is eternal life. The things therefore which I speak, even as the Father has said to me, so I speak.” 


Religiously, we all tend to think we are right and if someone disagrees with us, then THEY ARE WRONG. How do we know truth from error? Again, in a word- JESUS. Jesus' words are the standard of truth. Why? Because God, the father, sent him to tell us the truth and if don't listen, we will be judged. Call yourself a Christian? Then, do what Jesus tells you to do. So simple, but people miss it all the time. I hope that you don't!!!