10/13/17

God, are you there? by Gary Rose


Before I saw the light of day, even before I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, I thought of how much God has done for me. I remembered the many times HE made a way through a bad situation and worked my problem (s) out in ways that were a complete surprise. 

Who knows what the future will be? Just consider this... how bad could things possibly be if God is with you?

Is God with you? Do you know God; I mean, really know HIM?

Not sure, then read on...


Jeremiah, Chapter 31 (World English Bible)

 31 “Behold, the days come,” says Yahweh, 
“that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, 
and with the house of Judah: 

  32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; 
which covenant of mine they broke, 
although I was a husband to them,” says Yahweh. 

  33 “But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” 
says Yahweh: 
“I will put my law in their inward parts, and I will write it in their heart. 

I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 


  34 They will no longer each teach his neighbor, 
and every man teach his brother, saying, ‘Know Yahweh;’ 
for they will all know me, from their least to their greatest,” says Yahweh: 

“for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.” 



When you became a Christian, you made a covenant with God and HE MADE A COVENANT WITH YOU!!! God doesn't take HIS covenants lightly- just consider how much HE put up with concerning the Israelites! Hundreds upon hundreds of pages in the Old Testament are a testimony to his loving patience.

Since this is true for the first covenant, just try to imagine how much love and patience exist under the New Covenant!!! After awhile, you WILL give up because it is beyond any of us to comprehend.

However, I will try... Jesus loves you this you know...

Enough said!!!