7/4/18

A time for a change by Gary Rose





I awoke early this morning and as I walked my "Pal", I noticed that it was cooler than other recent days (probably because I was almost 2 hours earlier than normal). I thought of the weather in Florida in the winter months and how cool (not really cold, however) it could be. So, here we are in July and its Independence Day- soon another year will pass and the seasons  will change.

When I sat down to my computer, I noticed these two glass balls and how they reflect  the world around them; and thought- Fall to winter, how BEAUTIFUL!!!

Change can be a beautiful thing, something wonderful!!! Naturally, Ecclesiastes came to mind and with it a message of change...


Ecclesiastes, Chapter 3   (World   English    Bible)
  1 For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven: 
  2 a time to be born,
and a time to die;
a time to plant,
and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
  3 a time to kill,
and a time to heal;
a time to break down,
and a time to build up;
  4 a time to weep,
and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn,
and a time to dance;
  5 a time to cast away stones,
and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace,
and a time to refrain from embracing;
  6 a time to seek,
and a time to lose;
a time to keep,
and a time to cast away;
  7 a time to tear,
and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence,
and a time to speak;
  8 a time to love,
and a time to hate;
a time for war,
and a time for peace. 



Things  change. What will I do with the rest of my life? Change for the better, or not? How about you?  If there were a crystal ball next to you, what season would be reflected by you???  Is today a time for a change?