3/20/20

A problem, a gift and a phone number by Gary Rose



The Corona-virus. A tiny little thing with a great impact. Many people have died, with more to follow. Most impact is on older people, but anyone can get it. Many people are out of work, businesses may fail, retirement plans will be severely affected (or in some case destroyed). Everyone is being told to stay home, can cabin fever be far behind? Politicians are scared enough to spend enormous amounts of money (which isn’t theirs, by the way). People are buying guns at an unprecedented rate. I wonder, do they actually think that society will degenerate to the point that people will be breaking into their homes in search of food or something worse? Many people are afraid of dying! In this time of being separated from one another, we have the option of using it wisely. Spending time with those who live with us (including our pets) and relaxing and reflecting on our situation. This includes our spiritual condition. Ask yourself: I am really right with God according to what the Bible says?

Jesus said:
Matthew 11 ( World English Bible )
Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest.   [29]  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you will find rest for your souls.   [30]  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” 

Jesus will give you rest for your soul. More than that, if you decide to become a Christian, you will inherit an eternal home in heaven. A place to live with God and fellow Christians who truly love you. Sounds great doesn’t it. Want to know more; then call us at (813) 783-2305. I promise you – you will be very glad you did!