5/28/21

Now what? by Gary Rose


 

Life is not always easy; things happen. Yesterday, my wife Linda awakened me with news – you have a flat tire. I had never changed a tire on my truck, but I knew where the spare was, but had no idea how to get it out. Linda suggested I call the emergency service ( from Good Sam’s travel club ). I did, he explained everything and changed the tire for the full sized spare. Later, I went to a local tire shop and had the flat repaired. Things have improved; they used to just use a plug, now they patch from the inside.


That was yesterday, and as I look back, I realized that even when I awoke, I wasn’t worried, just startled a bit. I knew then and know now that God will take care of me. I have seen his help in many ways over decades and I believe.


As I thought about emergencies, I found this chart. I hope you find it useful, I have. The word of God helps us in ways I do not completely comprehend, but have come to have faith in. Consider this one verse…


2Timothy 3:16 ( World English Bible )

16 Every Scripture is God-breathed and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness,

17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.


God helps us to be complete! Complete means complete. There is not one situation that the word of God can not help you with – and through. Believe this, trust this and your life will be much happier. May God bless you consider these things!