5/10/21

That "Rainbow bridge" by Gary Rose


 

This picture was taken in Sweden. It is a bit unusual in that it is so near to the earth and quite special in that it appears just above a bridge. You might even call it a “rainbow bridge”.


This sort of thing has been on my mind lately because my dog “Pal” was basically given a “death sentence” 23 months ago. This past week the vet said he was doing great even though he still has the heart murmur. Looks like the CBD I have been giving Pal actually works.


Needless to say, I am very happy that Pal may not have to cross that “rainbow bridge” in the very near future, for we have grown very close to the little dog. June 3 he actually turns 13 (91 in dog years).


Pal is the most loving, dependable creature I have ever known and the longer I have known him, the more I would like to emulate those qualities. Why? Well, remember these words of Jesus…



Revelation 2 ( World English Bible )

10 (c) Be faithful to death, and I will give you the crown of life.


What will happen to Pal when he at last crosses that “rainbow bridge” is anyone’s guess, but I know that if I am faithful, I will be given a “crown of life”.


PS. I thought you might enjoy seeing a picture of Pal which I took a few years ago. Pal is the cream colored Miniature Poodle on the right.