5/3/21

Wonderful things by Gary Rose

 


Well, here is something that I’ve never seen before. Someone went surfing just after a storm and took this picture from the inside of the wave. Not only that, but there appears to be at least four ( perhaps more if you consider double rainbows ) rainbows.


Life is just chocked full of unusual things; things that are difficult to understand. For me, one of the greatest difficulties I have is understanding the Love of God. Why did God create man, only to see Adam and Eve disobey his word? To me, it would have been easier to just destroy the human race and start over; but no, God offered himself on a cross as a solution. God’s solution was based on love, a love that transcends all human understanding. One of the most familiar verses says it quite plainly…


John 3 ( World English Bible )

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.


Whether or not I completely understand God’s love is irrelevant. God’s thoughts reflect the magnificence of his nature and his actions are based on knowledge that is above all human understanding. God loves me and proved that love beyond any doubt. My part is to humbly accept what HE has done for me and live to please him in all things.


My prayer is that you can say the same thing!