8/15/18

More than butterflies by Gary Rose


Believe it or not, there was a time when I was this young. A time when  very simple things  amazed me. To this day, I still remember how much fun I had playing with pots and pans as a VERY small child. 

But, that was then, a more uncomplicated existence. Things have changed, I grew up (and then some). I went from childhood to young adult and beyond.

Then, one day I heard  THE Truth of  THE GOSPEL. I studied it, prayed about it and debated it with others. Finally, I obeyed it!

God changed my life and I will never, ever go back on my commitment to God.  I am very sorry to say that not everyone is like me. Others I have known were drawn away to something other than THE TRUTH

Why? The reasons are as varied as the people who have followed error; but family, friends and captivating preachers are near the top of the list.

And the problem is not a new one...


Galatians 1 (World English Bible)
  6  I marvel that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ to a different “good news”;  7 and there isn’t another “good news.” Only there are some who trouble you, and want to pervert the Good News of Christ.  (emphasis added)  8 But even though we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you any “good news” other than that which we preached to you, let him be cursed.  9 As we have said before, so I now say again: if any man preaches to you any “good news” other than that which you received, let him be cursed.  

1 Corinthians 13 (WEB)
 11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I felt as a child, I thought as a child. Now that I have become a man, I have put away childish things. 


There is only one hope, one way to heaven- Jesus. Believe it, because that is correct. Listen to what the Scriptures teach and NOTHING ELSE!!! 

Be mature in your thinking and be steadfast in your adherence to the truth!!