How many times have you heard:"people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"? Well, can you imagine living in a house like this? Everything can be see by everyone, anytime; somehow its a little creepy! But, if you are not doing anything wrong, who cares! Take a moment and consider the follow text.
1 Peter 4:1-8 (WEB)
1) Forasmuch then as Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind; for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin;
2) that you no longer should live the rest of your time in the flesh for the lusts of men, but for the will of God.
3) For we have spent enough of our past time doing the desire of the Gentiles, and having walked in lewdness, lusts, drunken binges, orgies, carousings, and abominable idolatries.
4) They think it is strange that you don’t run with them into the same excess of riot, blaspheming:
5) who will give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.
6) For to this end the Good News was preached even to the dead, that they might be judged indeed as men in the flesh, but live as to God in the spirit.
7) But the end of all things is near. Therefore be of sound mind, self-controlled, and sober in prayer.
8) And above all things be earnest in your love among yourselves, for love covers a multitude of sins.
(1 Peter 4:1-8, WEB)
Jesus was perfect and obviously wants us to be as well. Others like an "earthy" lifestyle and want us to be like them. The question that rattles around in my brain is: what am I going to get out of living as a result of my choice? One the one hand purity and the other self indulgence. Which would you want to be remembered for? Following Jesus is simple; living in a glass house is not.