Cute, imaginative, a little far fetched, but interesting. The reality is far more intriguing than this picture however. Even though this picture gives a rather large picture of God, yet HIS being is beyond comprehension. Consider just this one passage from the Psalms.
Psalms 139:1-17 (WEB)
1) For the Chief Musician. A Psalm by David. Yahweh, you have searched me, and you know me.
2) You know my sitting down and my rising up. You perceive my thoughts from afar.
3) You search out my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways.
4) For there is not a word on my tongue, but, behold, Yahweh, you know it altogether.
5) You hem me in behind and before. You laid your hand on me.
6) This knowledge is beyond me. It’s lofty. I can’t attain it.
7) Where could I go from your Spirit? Or where could I flee from your presence?
8) If I ascend up into heaven, you are there. If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, you are there!
9) If I take the wings of the dawn, and settle in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10) Even there your hand will lead me, and your right hand will hold me.
11) If I say, “Surely the darkness will overwhelm me; the light around me will be night;”
12) even the darkness doesn’t hide from you, but the night shines as the day. The darkness is like light to you.
13) For you formed my inmost being. You knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14) I will give thanks to you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful. My soul knows that very well.
15) My frame wasn’t hidden from you, when I was made in secret, woven together in the depths of the earth.
16) Your eyes saw my body. In your book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there were none of them.
17) How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is their sum!
Able to know me before my bones were knit together? Wow! That sort of power makes me wonder!! I can only imagine HIS thoughts, HIS power, HIS totality!! All that being said, however, even a fanciful cloud formation in the sky is a good thing if it brings us closer to HIM.