This cartoon is cute, but it does say something important; sin has consequences! If you do something wrong, the injured party is very likely to come back at you and there will be consequences. One of the reasons I love the Bible so much is that it tells the truth in a very straightforward manner. David was the King of Israel; he led the nation, but he was a man and that man had a weakness....sex! He saw the wife of Uriah the Hittite bathing and had sex with her. When she conceived he had her husband killed in battle. Sounds like the stuff of a soap opera doesn't it? Yet, even though he had all the power in the nation, God had far more! The Lord sent Nathan the prophet to David and his sin was exposed. The punishment?
2 Samuel 12:10-14 Complete Apostles' Bible
(10) Now therefore the sword shall never depart from your house, because you have despised Me, and you have taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite, to be your wife.
(11) Thus says the Lord: Behold, I will raise up evil against you out of your own house, and I will take your wives from before your eyes, and will give them to your neighbor, and he shall lie with your wives in broad daylight.
(12) For you did it in secret, but I will do this thing in the sight of all Israel, and in broad daylight.
(13) And David said to Nathan, I have sinned against the Lord. And Nathan said to David, The Lord has put away your sin; you shall not die.
(14) Only because you have given great occasion of provocation to the enemies of the Lord by this thing, your son also that is born to you shall surely die.
Trouble had arrived in the house of David; warfare, public sexual sin and death were the result. God spared David's life, but I can only marvel at the pain he must have endured when these pronouncements actually occurred. David sinned in private; God punished in public, what irony! The bottom line is that you pay for what you do, because God not only sees what you do, but WHY you do it! Be careful; avoid sin at all costs!