This picture reminds of Paul Harvey and his broadcasts. Remember, the REST OF THE STORY? If we just had this, how scary life would be; devoid of hope. But, in fact there IS MORE TO TELL AND HERE IT IS.
John 20:1-17 (WEB)
1) Now on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene went early, while it was still dark, to the tomb, and saw the stone taken away from the tomb.
2) Therefore she ran and came to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple whom Jesus loved, and said to them, “They have taken away the Lord out of the tomb, and we don’t know where they have laid him!”
3) Therefore Peter and the other disciple went out, and they went toward the tomb.
4) They both ran together. The other disciple outran Peter, and came to the tomb first.
5) Stooping and looking in, he saw the linen cloths lying, yet he didn’t enter in.
6) Then Simon Peter came, following him, and entered into the tomb. He saw the linen cloths lying,
7) and the cloth that had been on his head, not lying with the linen cloths, but rolled up in a place by itself.
8) So then the other disciple who came first to the tomb also entered in, and he saw and believed.
9) For as yet they didn’t know the Scripture, that he must rise from the dead.
10) So the disciples went away again to their own homes.
11) But Mary was standing outside at the tomb weeping. So, as she wept, she stooped and looked into the tomb,
12) and she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head, and one at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
13) They told her, “Woman, why are you weeping?” She said to them, “Because they have taken away my Lord, and I don’t know where they have laid him.”
14) When she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing, and didn’t know that it was Jesus.
15) Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Who are you looking for?” She, supposing him to be the gardener, said to him, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have laid him, and I will take him away.”
16) Jesus said to her, “Mary.” She turned and said to him, “Rabboni!” which is to say, “Teacher!”
17) Jesus said to her, “Don’t hold me, for I haven’t yet ascended to my Father; but go to my brothers, and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’” (John 20:1-17, WEB)
Today, we are bombarded with all sorts of ideas about religion and frankly, quite a few of them put on a good face. However, the only religion that successfully deals with sin and the life after this life is Christianity. Believe what you want, do what you want, but in the end you will answer for your choices. Jesus is the only one who has been resurrected and ascended into heaven (500 witnesses on this one). Listen to the rest of the story... Jesus is alive, right now! That should be enough to turn anybody's head!