Huh? How can this be? At first this does present a problem, but if you think about it, this is really no problem at all. This reminds me of the current controversy about the end of the world (supposed to happen at 6 pm today). Jesus said that no one would know the time or the hour of the judgment, but someone is again putting a date on it. Like the passage below, it is a problem for some...
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 (WEB)
13) But we don’t want you to be ignorant, brothers, concerning those who have fallen asleep, so that you don’t grieve like the rest, who have no hope.
14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus.
15) For this we tell you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left to the coming of the Lord, will in no way precede those who have fallen asleep.
16) For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with God’s trumpet. The dead in Christ will rise first,
17) then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air. So we will be with the Lord forever.
18) Therefore comfort one another with these words.
Context: There were those in the first century who were telling Christians that the resurrection had already occurred, so that all was lost. So, Paul responds with these comments. If the end is here, so what? If you are a Christian, you are prepared, if you are not, its too late and you are doomed. Worrying will do you no good, only action will. Quick, read Acts chapter two and do something about it; problem solved. As far as the picture puzzle is concerned... the last person took the basket and the egg. So much for problems.