OK, lately, its been very, very, very HOT!!! But, I think if I saw this on the TV, I might just get a LITTLE UPSET!!!! By the time Wednesday came along I would be afraid, but we don't even need to think about Thursday, because I would be comatose already!!! Now, so much for the "bad news"; the "good news" is that this is JUST A FORECAST!!! Sometimes, when things look the darkest, there is hope just around the corner. Consider this passage from the Bible...
John 20:18-28 (WEB)
18) Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had said these things to her.
19) When therefore it was evening, on that day, the first day of the week, and when the doors were locked where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace be to you.”
20) When he had said this, he showed them his hands and his side. The disciples therefore were glad when they saw the Lord.
21) Jesus therefore said to them again, “Peace be to you. As the Father has sent me, even so I send you.”
22) When he had said this, he breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit!
23) If you forgive anyone’s sins, they have been forgiven them. If you retain anyone’s sins, they have been retained.”
24) But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, wasn’t with them when Jesus came.
25) The other disciples therefore said to him, “We have seen the Lord!” But he said to them, “Unless I see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”
26) After eight days again his disciples were inside, and Thomas was with them. Jesus came, the doors being locked, and stood in the midst, and said, “Peace be to you.”
27) Then he said to Thomas, “Reach here your finger, and see my hands. Reach here your hand, and put it into my side. Don’t be unbelieving, but believing.”
28) Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”
The apostles of Jesus were hiding from the Jews, their master was "dead" and the future didn't look very promising. Then they get news that HE has RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!! Jesus appears to them and they believe; but not all... Thomas would not believe what anyone SAID and had to SEE FOR HIMSELF. But when Thomas did see, he did believe! Just goes to show you not to put too much confidence in forecasts, because things are not always what they seem. And as far as Satan goes, he does his best work when everything seems fine, HELL COMES LATER!!!