It appears this picture was taken at nighttime, but the sky is so vivid that for a moment I thought it was day. Somehow day and night, heaven and Earth seem to form a Mosaic of the universe. Its as if all creation is seen in one giant composite of beauty. With this concept in mind take a couple of minutes and read this passage from the book of Deuteronomy.
Deut 10:12-22 (WEB)
12) Now, Israel, what does Yahweh your God require of you, but to fear Yahweh your God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve Yahweh your God with all your heart and with all your soul,
13) to keep the commandments of Yahweh, and his statutes, which I command you this day for your good?
14) Behold, to Yahweh your God belongs heaven and the heaven of heavens, the earth, with all that is therein.
15) Only Yahweh had a delight in your fathers to love them, and he chose their seed after them, even you above all peoples, as at this day.
16) Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiff-necked.
17) For Yahweh your God, he is God of gods, and Lord of lords, the great God, the mighty, and the awesome, who doesn’t respect persons, nor takes reward.
18) He does execute justice for the fatherless and widow, and loves the foreigner, in giving him food and clothing.
19) Therefore love the foreigner; for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt.
20) You shall fear Yahweh your God; you shall serve him; and you shall cling to him, and you shall swear by his name.
21) He is your praise, and he is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome things, which your eyes have seen.
22) Your fathers went down into Egypt with seventy persons; and now Yahweh your God has made you as the stars of the sky for multitude.
Just as there is a relationship between the heavens and Earth, so there is one between man and his creator. Its easy to get so wrapped up in everyday living that this concept gets a little blurred, but this picture brings things into focus. God has a chosen people to be exalted into a reunion of true fellowship with HIM and extended Israel to include everyone who truly desires to be close to HIM. Its been over 3000 years since Moses uttered these words and they are true; who can conceive of the untold millions who have been blessed. Somehow, its a wonderful thing to realize that the creation of God goes beyond the mere physical and extends even to the uttermost depths of the human heart. WOW!