Don't bother me, I am doing something VERRRRY COOL! OK, you may see it another way, but to me this little one shouts attitude. Attitude is a funny thing; where do we get it from, what is its purpose and does it have any REAL VALUE? Somehow the word pride keeps coming to my mind, but, hey, that's just me. See if you can see the connection between this picture and the following passage from 1st Corinthians......
1 Corinthians 1:20-31 (WEB)
20) Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the lawyer of this world? Hasn’t God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21) For seeing that in the wisdom of God, the world through its wisdom didn’t know God, it was God’s good pleasure through the foolishness of the preaching to save those who believe.
22) For Jews ask for signs, Greeks seek after wisdom,
23) but we preach Christ crucified; a stumbling block to Jews, and foolishness to Greeks,
24) but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God.
25) Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26) For you see your calling, brothers, that not many are wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, and not many noble;
27) but God chose the foolish things of the world that he might put to shame those who are wise. God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put to shame the things that are strong;
28) and God chose the lowly things of the world, and the things that are despised, and the things that are not, that he might bring to nothing the things that are:
29) that no flesh should boast before God.
30) But of him, you are in Christ Jesus, who was made to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption:
31) that, according as it is written, “He who boasts, let him boast in the Lord.”
(1 Corinthians 1:20-31, WEB)
Attitude takes a nose dive when we put things in their proper perspective. No matter how smart or clever or intelligent or wise we may think we are.... God is one up on us. We are human beings subject to all the frailties of existence and someday will cease to exist. Then, those who know God will really have something to boast about and they can have all of that attitude they want.