Fire-rainbows are beautiful, no matter how you look at them. They are unusual because light has to be refracted at a very specific (and rare) angle in order for the prismatic effect to occur. I have only seen this beautiful occurrence once in real life and it was a memorial event. I couldn't help but think about beauty as a result of this composite picture and the following passage from the New Testament came to mind.
1 Peter 3:1-12 (WEB)
1) In the same way, wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; so that, even if any don’t obey the Word, they may be won by the behavior of their wives without a word;
2) seeing your pure behavior in fear.
3) Let your beauty be not just the outward adorning of braiding the hair, and of wearing jewels of gold, or of putting on fine clothing;
4) but in the hidden person of the heart, in the incorruptible adornment of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God very precious.
5) For this is how the holy women before, who hoped in God also adorned themselves, being in subjection to their own husbands:
6) as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, whose children you now are, if you do well, and are not put in fear by any terror.
7) You husbands, in the same way, live with your wives according to knowledge, giving honor to the woman, as to the weaker vessel, as being also joint heirs of the grace of life; that your prayers may not be hindered.
8) Finally, be all like-minded, compassionate, loving as brothers, tenderhearted, courteous,
9) not rendering evil for evil, or insult for insult; but instead blessing; knowing that to this were you called, that you may inherit a blessing.
10) For, “He who would love life, and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil, and his lips from speaking deceit.
11) Let him turn away from evil, and do good. Let him seek peace, and pursue it.
12) For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears open to their prayer; but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”
(1 Peter 3:1-12, WEB)
I imagine there are many who will read this passage and take offence at it. But, Hey, I didn't write it, The Apostle Peter did. God desires a hierarchy in marriage, whether it is popular today or not. HE considers beauty within the human heart something worth having and peace, order and tranquility in marriage something to strive for. This is NOT RESTRICTED TO WIVES, but rather the real emphasis should be on the husband because its up to him to foster an environment where marriage reaches its ideal. So, guys, its up to us to do something about the situation. If your marriage isn't similar to the standard found in 1 Peter, then do something; lead more, love more, understand more, be more gentle. Ladies are different than men (DUH) and should be treated with all the respect and understanding they deserve. Perhaps someday we may be able to think of our martial relationships as something very, very beautiful, like these fire rainbows; now we just have to get our angle of thinking adjusted to the proper perspective.