This picture was very nice to see for many reasons. First, it was nice to see some non-Caucasians doing something for a "White Guy". Most of the time whites are the object of hatred (on TV) and this is a refreshing change. Also, it seems as if there were more than one person helping (neighbors). Again, very nice. If you watch crime shows on TV, most of the time, the perpetrator is black, so, its nice to see non-whites in a different light. All this reminds me of the following parable of Jesus...
Luke 10:29-37 (WEB)
29) But he, desiring to justify himself, asked Jesus, “Who is my neighbor?”
30) Jesus answered, “A certain man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who both stripped him and beat him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
31) By chance a certain priest was going down that way. When he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
32) In the same way a Levite also, when he came to the place, and saw him, passed by on the other side.
33) But a certain Samaritan, as he traveled, came where he was. When he saw him, he was moved with compassion,
34) came to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. He set him on his own animal, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
35) On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, and gave them to the host, and said to him, ‘Take care of him. Whatever you spend beyond that, I will repay you when I return.’
36) Now which of these three do you think seemed to be a neighbor to him who fell among the robbers?”
37) He said, “He who showed mercy on him.” Then Jesus said to him, “Go and do likewise.”
The Samaritans had been Jews, but had not followed faithfully. This doesn't mean that some (perhaps, even most) of them were not GOOD PEOPLE, it just means that they were not as religious as the JEWS thought they should be. So, they were hated. Jesus shows they were the JEWS neighbors and worthy of praise by this parable and strikes at the heart of prejudice everywhere. I like the picture because it shows that everyone with a good heart will show it... no matter what their ethnic background. They found common ground in the flag and realized that America is the land where many different people work together for freedom. In one sense, we are all "family" because we are human beings and someday we may actually be able to overcome our differences completely. I can't wait...