Interesting sign! I wonder what they are REALLY saying about their service? Notice, the sign doesn't say you MUST pick any two, but rather that you MAY pick any two. So, is their service fast cheap or good? Tough question! I could be wrong, but my best guess is that their service isn't fast or cheap, just good. The best things in life take time; tomatoes are grown reasonably fast, yet they are not as valuable as natural diamonds, which take a long time to make. So it is with the things of God; sin was a BIG problem and took thousands of years to be successfully overcome. Consider this passage from the book of Ephesians.
Ephesians 3:1-12 (WEB)
1) For this cause I, Paul, am the prisoner of Christ Jesus on behalf of you Gentiles,
2) if it is so that you have heard of the administration of that grace of God which was given me toward you;
3) how that by revelation the mystery was made known to me, as I wrote before in few words,
4) by which, when you read, you can perceive my understanding in the mystery of Christ;
5) which in other generations was not made known to the children of men, as it has now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit;
6) that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, and fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of his promise in Christ Jesus through the Good News,
7) of which I was made a servant, according to the gift of that grace of God which was given me according to the working of his power.
8) To me, the very least of all saints, was this grace given, to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,
9) and to make all men see what is the administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God, who created all things through Jesus Christ;
10) to the intent that now through the assembly the manifold wisdom of God might be made known to the principalities and the powers in the heavenly places,
11) according to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord;
12) in whom we have boldness and access in confidence through our faith in him.
It wasn't enough for God to his his own chosen people (the Jews), HIS love extended far beyond them to all human beings. This took time to work out; several thousand years in fact. It wasn't easy to accomplish, took a long time and cost a lot, but GOD did it! As far as our human condition goes, life can very complicated, with many conflicting signs in our life, pulling us in many directions at one time. Don't be down on yourself if everything doesn't seem to fall into place by the time you are 20 or 30 or even 40; be patient! Remember, God didn't call Moses until he was 80 and didn't complete his work until he was 120. Fortunately, we have a sign that not quite as complicated or confusing as the pictured one, its called The Bible and if you keep reading, sooner or later you will understand! One thing is for certain, The Bible doesn't encourage a life that is cheap or fast, JUST GOOD!