What a house!!! I can't even imagine being "well off" enough to own such a thing, but obviously someone is doing quite well indeed. Riches in an of themselves are not bad, its the condition of the heart and its reflection in how life is lived that counts. Consider this passage from the book of Luke to see what I mean.
Luke 16:19-31 (WEB)
19) “Now there was a certain rich man, and he was clothed in purple and fine linen, living in luxury every day.
20) A certain beggar, named Lazarus, was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21) and desiring to be fed with the crumbs that fell from the rich man’s table. Yes, even the dogs came and licked his sores.
22) It happened that the beggar died, and that he was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died, and was buried.
23) In Hades, he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and saw Abraham far off, and Lazarus at his bosom.
24) He cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue! For I am in anguish in this flame.’
25) “But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that you, in your lifetime, received your good things, and Lazarus, in the same way, bad things. But now here he is comforted and you are in anguish.
26) Besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, that those who want to pass from here to you are not able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’
27) “He said, ‘I ask you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house;
28) for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, so they won’t also come into this place of torment.’
29) “But Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets. Let them listen to them.’
30) “He said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’
31) “He said to him, ‘If they don’t listen to Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded if one rises from the dead.’”
Attitude is everything!!! Obviously, the rich man did not care for his neighbor or his family or he would have done something about it while he had the opportunity. At death, its too LATE!!! So, consider what you do, enjoy your wealth, but consider others and most importantly seek God's will in how you should live your life. If you listen, learn and practice these things, your riches will be of the heart and you will be blessed by God.