Trick shirt? You betcha! But the fact is love and hate can be confusing. I think women understand this better than men and often use it to their advantage. Here is a tale that illustrates the truth of this statement.
Judges 14:12-18 WEB (R)
(12) Samson said to them, Let me tell you a riddle now. If you can declare it to me within the seven days of the feast, and find it out, then I will give you thirty linen garments and thirty changes of clothing;
(13) but if you can't declare it to me, then you shall give me thirty linen garments and thirty changes of clothing. They said to him, Put forth your riddle, that we may hear it.
(14) He said to them, Out of the eater came forth food. Out of the strong came forth sweetness. They couldn't in three days declare the riddle.
(15) It happened on the seventh day, that they said to Samson's wife, Entice your husband, that he may declare to us the riddle, lest we burn you and your father's house with fire: have you called us to impoverish us? is it not so?
(16) Samson's wife wept before him, and said, You just hate me, and don't love me: you have put forth a riddle to the children of my people, and haven't told it me. He said to her, Behold, I haven't told it my father nor my mother, and shall I tell you?
(17) She wept before him the seven days, while their feast lasted: and it happened on the seventh day, that he told her, because she pressed him sore; and she told the riddle to the children of her people.
(18) The men of the city said to him on the seventh day before the sun went down, What is sweeter than honey? and what is stronger than a lion? He said to them, If you hadn't plowed with my heifer, you wouldn't have found out my riddle.
Samson was extremely strong, but not smarter than his wife. True, she wasn't given much of a choice because of the threats against her and her family, but she got results. Samson really didn't know how to handle her and she was able to manipulate him. Its been my experience that women are smarter than men when it comes to interpersonal relationships and this tale shows that its true. Like the tee-shirt in the picture, the ladies have a way with words and white can seem black and love and hate can get blurry sometimes. Still, you gotta love em... I do!