Imagination; it is the stuff of wonder, the memory of a mind set free to soar above the confines of reality. Sometimes our imaginations are dreadful and others they are fantastic beyond description. So it is with this beautiful picture; fantasy become reality. I really would like to meet the person who drew (painted, photo shopped ?) this. Can you imagine what he or she would be truly capable of. There are times though, when reality sounds like fantasy. Take Jesus for instance. Walked on water, transmuted water to wine, healed the sick, raised the dead and remembered for over 2000 years... right. Right, indeed, and true. Read on...
2 Peter 1:3-18 (WEB)
3) seeing that his divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and virtue;
4) by which he has granted to us his precious and exceedingly great promises; that through these you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world by lust.
5) Yes, and for this very cause adding on your part all diligence, in your faith supply moral excellence; and in moral excellence, knowledge;
6) and in knowledge, self-control; and in self-control patience; and in patience godliness;
7) and in godliness brotherly affection; and in brotherly affection, love.
8) For if these things are yours and abound, they make you to be not idle nor unfruitful to the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9) For he who lacks these things is blind, seeing only what is near, having forgotten the cleansing from his old sins.
10) Therefore, brothers, be more diligent to make your calling and election sure. For if you do these things, you will never stumble.
11) For thus you will be richly supplied with the entrance into the eternal Kingdom of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
12) Therefore I will not be negligent to remind you of these things, though you know them, and are established in the present truth.
13) I think it right, as long as I am in this tent, to stir you up by reminding you;
14) knowing that the putting off of my tent comes swiftly, even as our Lord Jesus Christ made clear to me.
15) Yes, I will make every effort that you may always be able to remember these things even after my departure.
16) For we did not follow cunningly devised fables, when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
17) For he received from God the Father honor and glory, when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, “This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
18) We heard this voice come out of heaven when we were with him on the holy mountain.
Today, Christians are ridiculed in public. Whatever you believe is OK. Everyone is right; no one is wrong. Ethics is what you decide it to be. We live in a society devoid of truth because how can there be truth (I mean THE TRUTH) when there are no standards. Yet; Jesus lived; Jesus is NOT A MYTH. There were many, many witnesses. Untold numbers suffered and died for what they knew to be true. Christianity is not fantasy land; IT IS TRUTH!!! Believe it, defend it, and hope for heaven. You won't be sorry a thousand years from now! God will bless you beyond anything you can think of in your wildest dreams!!!!!!!!!