Huh? And just HOW DO I DO THAT??? OK, if ANYONE out there knows, please reply forthwith!!! Now, I now that I won't receive any reply but I had to ask because, well, who knows... maybe someone does??!!! The world is a strange place and becoming stranger with each passing moment, but miracles have happened in the past... Here is one of them.
John 2:1-11 (WEB)
1) The third day, there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there.
2) Jesus also was invited, with his disciples, to the marriage.
3) When the wine ran out, Jesus’ mother said to him, “They have no wine.”
4) Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does that have to do with you and me? My hour has not yet come.”
5) His mother said to the servants, “Whatever he says to you, do it.”
6) Now there were six water pots of stone set there after the Jews’ way of purifying, containing two or three metretes apiece.
7) Jesus said to them, “Fill the water pots with water.” They filled them up to the brim.
8) He said to them, “Now draw some out, and take it to the ruler of the feast.” So they took it.
9) When the ruler of the feast tasted the water now become wine, and didn’t know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the ruler of the feast called the bridegroom,
10) and said to him, “Everyone serves the good wine first, and when the guests have drunk freely, then that which is worse. You have kept the good wine until now!”
11) This beginning of his signs Jesus did in Cana of Galilee, and revealed his glory; and his disciples believed in him.
Jesus was not just a "good man", he had real POWER!!! This miracle testifies to that fact. How did he do it??? Not one clue. Yet, he did and that's all that really matters. We can marvel all we want, but the purpose of the miracle was to single him out as someone very special, very powerful. Isn't that all that really matters???