A couple days ago I tried something new; my digital camera and Microsoft's ICE program. The software takes many pictures and stitches them together to form one large panoramic composite. The day was cloudy so the picture was a little dark, but not bad for a first attempt. Until I encountered this software the only time I have seen panoramic pictures was with APS (advanced processing systems) cameras which are MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE. It was interesting to see life from another angle and I wondered: How does God see his creation? This passage from the prophet Isaiah came to mind.
Isa 55:1-11 (WEB)
1) “Come, everyone who thirsts, to the waters! Come, he who has no money, buy, and eat! Yes, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
2) Why do you spend money for that which is not bread? and your labor for that which doesn’t satisfy? listen diligently to me, and eat you that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
3) Turn your ear, and come to me; hear, and your soul shall live: and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
4) Behold, I have given him for a witness to the peoples, a leader and commander to the peoples.
5) Behold, you shall call a nation that you don’t know; and a nation that didn’t know you shall run to you, because of Yahweh your God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he has glorified you.”
6) Seek Yahweh while he may be found; call you on him while he is near:
7) let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return to Yahweh, and he will have mercy on him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
8) “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” says Yahweh.
9) “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10) For as the rain comes down and the snow from the sky, and doesn’t return there, but waters the earth, and makes it bring forth and bud, and gives seed to the sower and bread to the eater;
11) so shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return to me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing I sent it to do.
Just as his thinking, so his vision; different. So different from us that its impossible to comprehend. Imagine, being able to see beyond time and space and into the very hearts of his created beings? Wow, now that's one very big panorama!! As far as the panoramic software goes, the next day I took 14 pictures encompassing 360 degrees and the subsequent circular picture came out great. Only one thing, it was too big to post on the blog, rats, big green rats!!! Only one more thing... did I mention the software was FREE? Also, after completing the publishing process with the blog software, I noticed that it truncated the picture. You will need to go to the site and double click on the picture to see the WHOLE THING.