Good News, Bad News; the lightning may get you, BUT, there is hope (the rainbow). Life is filled with so many things like this scenario. You want to grow up, be an adult, then once you are an adult, you wish you were young again. But, what if the lightning really did kill you, would there really be hope? I think you probably already know the answer, but read on, anyway.
51) Behold, I tell you a mystery. We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed,
52) in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed.
53) For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54) But when this corruptible will have put on incorruption, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then what is written will happen: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”
55) “Death, where is your sting? Hades, where is your victory?”
56) The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.
57) But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
(1 Corinthians 15:51-57, WEB)
We all die once, that is a fact of life. If you want an eyeopener, visit a nursing home. Some of the people there actually wish for death so that their pain will stop. Death and what happens after death has been a hot topic for discussion since there first were people to talk about it. Listen to Jesus who has been there and back. Don't worry about it; even if the worst happens (and eventually it will) Jesus gives us hope. No small thing to have. In the meantime, be sure not to climb water towers in a thunderstorm! I don't care how many rainbows you see, run.