I like this mouse!!! If you look at the bottom of the maze you will notice that the entrance really wasn't an entrance at all; the mouse had to chew his way into this problem. What does he do? He ignores the problems ahead and chews a path right to the cheese. I think I will name this little guy "Alexander the Great" because of his tactics. He really knew how to get to the heart of the matter (the maze). Jesus did too and here is one example:
Matthew 19:16-24 (WEB)
16) Behold, one came to him and said, “Good teacher, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?”
17) He said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good but one, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”
18) He said to him, “Which ones?” Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder.’ ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ ‘You shall not steal.’ ‘You shall not offer false testimony.’
19) ‘Honor your father and mother.’ And, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’”
20) The young man said to him, “All these things I have observed from my youth. What do I still lack?”
21) Jesus said to him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have, and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”
22) But when the young man heard the saying, he went away sad, for he was one who had great possessions.
23) Jesus said to his disciples, “Most certainly I say to you, a rich man will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven with difficulty.
24) Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through a needle’s eye, than for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom of God.”
Jesus saw the man's problem and gave him the opportunity to overcome it. Too bad he didn't listen! Life presents many chances for change, for improvement. Its up to us to look for the way to victory. By the way, if you want a bit of interesting reading, check out Alexander the Great's victory over the Persians at Granicus; truly unorthodox. He was a great man; the mouse deserves the title as well, but neither can compare with the greatest of all: Jesus!!!