Here I am, sitting on the top of a mountain and a cloud comes in and then another, but when I look up to see what is going on, HUH? Which is it, peace or a storm? My best guess is peace at first and THEN A STORM. This reminds me of a passage from 2 Kings; here it is.....
2 Kings 20:14-19 (WEB)
14) Then Isaiah the prophet came to king Hezekiah, and said to him, “What did these men say? From where did they come to you?” Hezekiah said, “They have come from a far country, even from Babylon.”
15) He said, “What have they seen in your house?” Hezekiah answered, “They have seen all that is in my house. There is nothing among my treasures that I have not shown them.”
16) Isaiah said to Hezekiah, “Hear the word of Yahweh.
17) ‘Behold, the days come, that all that is in your house, and that which your fathers have laid up in store to this day, shall be carried to Babylon. Nothing shall be left,’ says Yahweh.
18) ‘Of your sons who shall issue from you, whom you shall father, shall they take away; and they shall be eunuchs in the palace of the king of Babylon.’”
19) Then Hezekiah said to Isaiah, “The word of Yahweh which you have spoken is good.” He said moreover, “Isn’t it so, if peace and truth shall be in my days?”
(2 Kings 20:14-19, WEB)
Hezekiah was overall a very good king. But, as other passages show (see chapters 19 and 20), he was a little to worried about his own interests and safety to be a great king. Don't get me wrong, he WAS a good king, but he had weaknesses as we all do. Its when the weaknesses grow to strong and the positive aspects of our lives diminish that there is a REAL PROBLEM. Today, we may encounter stormy weather, but its an eternal tomorrow we should look forward to.