2 Timothy 4:1-5 (WEB)
1) I command you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at his appearing and his Kingdom:
2) preach the word; be urgent in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with all patience and teaching.
3) For the time will come when they will not listen to the sound doctrine, but, having itching ears, will heap up for themselves teachers after their own lusts;
4) and will turn away their ears from the truth, and turn aside to fables.
5) But you be sober in all things, suffer hardship, do the work of an evangelist, and fulfill your ministry.
(2 Timothy 4:1-5, WEB)
Timothy was not a charismatic person, he wasn't showy or powerful, but he was committed and Paul knew it. Timothy just needed a little encouragement. And it took! Later in life Timothy became more and more outgoing and I was surprised to learn that he was killed while engaging in a march against idol worship. He just didn't look the part, he lived it. Perhaps that is a lesson we all could learn. Its one thing to look attractive (like the car in the photo) and quite another to get busy and DO SOMETHING! Although, I must confess, that somehow the phrase zoom, zoom keeps rattling around in my head.