What? What is this? Is this a power flusher? I can only marvel at the mind who would create such a thing! Seems like such a waste of money, but, if owning (and using) this makes you happy; go for it!!! Life is short and before you know it you find yourself advanced in years and subject to some of the problems mentioned in the first part of Ecclesiastes chapter 12.
Ecclesiastes 12:1-14 WEB (R)
(1) Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come, and the years draw near, when you will say, "I have no pleasure in them;"
(2) Before the sun, the light, the moon, and the stars are darkened, and the clouds return after the rain;
(3) in the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those who look out of the windows are darkened,
(4) and the doors shall be shut in the street; when the sound of the grinding is low, and one shall rise up at the voice of a bird, and all the daughters of music shall be brought low;
(5) yes, they shall be afraid of heights, and terrors will be in the way; and the almond tree shall blossom, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail; because man goes to his everlasting home, and the mourners go about the streets:
(6) before the silver cord is severed, or the golden bowl is broken, or the pitcher is broken at the spring, or the wheel broken at the cistern,
(7) and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.
(8) Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher. All is vanity!(9) Further, because the Preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge. Yes, he pondered, sought out, and set in order many proverbs.
(10) The Preacher sought to find out acceptable words, and that which was written blamelessly, words of truth.
(11) The words of the wise are like goads; and like nails well fastened are words from the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.
(12) Furthermore, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
(13) This is the end of the matter. All has been heard. Fear God, and keep his commandments; for this is the whole duty of man.
(14) For God will bring every work into judgment, with every hidden thing, whether it is good, or whether it is evil.
Have fun; but realize that all the myriad pleasures of this world are mere vanity! True wisdom means realizing the essential nature of all things and putting them in proper perspective. If you want to own such a thing, that is fine, just as long as it does not become a distraction that draws you away from God. With this little item, though, I don't see a problem because one use may flush you down the drain and when you enter heaven, you will have one whopper of a story to tell.
No self-respecting person who has a last name of Rose can help but love flowers. They make wonderful gifts, but only for awhile. Soon they wilt and die and are ready to be discarded. This CAN be a good thing for if it causes the recipient to reflect on the brevity of life, thoughts of God can not be far behind. Listen to this pivotal passage from the book of Isaiah.
Isaiah 40:1-8 World English Bible
Isa 40:1 "Comfort, comfort my people," says your God.
Isa 40:2 "Speak comfortably to Jerusalem; and call out to her that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned, that she has received of Yahweh's hand double for all her sins."
Isa 40:3 The voice of one who calls out, "Prepare the way of Yahweh in the wilderness! Make a level highway in the desert for our God.
Isa 40:4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low. The uneven shall be made level, and the rough places a plain.
Isa 40:5 The glory of Yahweh shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; for the mouth of Yahweh has spoken it."
Isa 40:6 The voice of one saying, "Cry!" One said, "What shall I cry?" "All flesh is like grass, and all its glory is like the flower of the field.
Isa 40:7 The grass withers, the flower fades, because Yahweh's breath blows on it. Surely the people are like grass.
Isa 40:8 The grass withers, the flower fades; but the word of our God stands forever."
Fact: no matter how strong, how intelligent or how gifted you are, you WILL DIE! Not a very pleasant to think about, but true. In light of this, as we grow older, we think of life after life and are naturally drawn to our creator, who ultimately decides our eternal fate. For those of us who are Christians, our hope for reanimation is based on the actions that God performed in raising Jesus from the dead. If we listen to God and do what HE says, we have God's promise of eternal life. Our lives will never wilt and fade away again and you can believe it because "the word of our God stands forever"! See why I like flowers?