Well, it won't be that many years before we have another presidential election and I think Sarah Palin will be our first female president. I wonder what they will call her: Madam President, The first first lady, your highness, or maybe first soccer mom of America? No matter what they call her, I think she will get the job done. She has my vote and there isn't even a ballot yet! Why, because I think she has the right stuff! God must think that way too, because he chose Deborah.
Judges 4:4-9 Complete Apostles' Bible
(4) And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.
(5) And she sat under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in Mount Ephraim; and the children of Israel went up to her for judgment.
(6) And Deborah sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Cades Nephtali, and she said to him, Has not the Lord God of Israel commanded you? And you shall depart to Mount Tabor, and shall take with yourself ten thousand men of the sons of Nephtali and of the sons of Zebulun.
(7) And I will bring to you to the torrent of Kison Sisera the captain of the host of Jabin, and his chariots, and his multitude, and I will deliver them into your hands.
(8) And Barak said to her, If you will go with me, I will go; and if you will not go, I will not go; for I know not the day on which the Lord prospers His messenger with me.
(9) And she said, I will surely go with you; but know that your honor shall not attend on the expedition on which you go, for the Lord shall sell Sisera into the hands of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak out of Kedesh.
The outcome, victory! Judges rule! Even lady judges! God chooses, people respond, God works things out! Women rule, IF GOD WANTS IT THAT WAY! Who knows, we may see a pink "white house" yet?