Another rainbow? Why not? This one was so unusual that it begged to be posted. To me, it looks like a halo... a halo rainbow?? A little wordy, but, whatever. To view it another way, it looks something like the sun with a rainbow around it. which of course, reminded me of the son of God. See if you can get the parallel with this passage from the book of Matthew.
Matthew 17:1-8 (WEB)
1) After six days, Jesus took with him Peter, James, and John his brother, and brought them up into a high mountain by themselves.
2) He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his garments became as white as the light.
3) Behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them talking with him.
4) Peter answered, and said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you want, let’s make three tents here: one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.”
5) While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them. Behold, a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Listen to him.”
6) When the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces, and were very afraid.
7) Jesus came and touched them and said, “Get up, and don’t be afraid.”
8) Lifting up their eyes, they saw no one, except Jesus alone.
(Matthew 17:1-8, WEB)
No rainbows here, BUT, his face did shine like the sun. Close enough for me. Whether you see the comparison or not, Jesus is certainly given high praise here. This reminds me of all those old stain glass windows, where you see a halo around the head of Jesus. A simple thing, and yet, very cool. Now if we only could get more people to listen, perhaps more than a rainbow might cross their minds.