This just has to be the biggest rainbow I have ever seen!!! When I saw it, immeadiately I thought of God's blessings. How very appropriate, considering the holiday season is upon us!!! I couldn't help but think of how blessed I am by God; how much he has given me, in happiness, long life and marital bless. Soon to have grandchild number nine, and that by the OLDEST daughter!!! Life just keeps on handing me surprises and the best blessing of all???
Ephesians 1:3-14 (WEB)
3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ;
4) even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and without blemish before him in love;
5) having predestined us for adoption as children through Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his desire,
6) to the praise of the glory of his grace, by which he freely bestowed favor on us in the Beloved,
7) in whom we have our redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,
8) which he made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence,
9) making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he purposed in him
10) to an administration of the fullness of the times, to sum up all things in Christ, the things in the heavens, and the things on the earth, in him;
11) in whom also we were assigned an inheritance, having been foreordained according to the purpose of him who works all things after the counsel of his will;
12) to the end that we should be to the praise of his glory, we who had before hoped in Christ:
13) in whom you also, having heard the word of the truth, the Good News of your salvation—in whom, having also believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
14) who is a pledge of our inheritance, to the redemption of God’s own possession, to the praise of his glory.
You guessed it; the Love and provision of God for my eternal well-being. If I can recognize Earthly blessing, how much more the HEAVENLY!!! Not EVERYTHING in this world is about money, not everything is about power, position or relationships. Really knowing what will transpire beyond the grave is the greatest blessing of all; better than a thousand rainbows, even ones as big as this one!!