What I first noticed was the brilliant colors in this picture; not just the colors, but the contrasts and combination of them, simple beautiful!!! As I looked at it a bit more closely, I noticed that the tree was barren and that bothered me a little, because I like to think of a tree as having fruit. But, the picture shows the dawn of a new day and with each new day there is hope. So, I thought of this passage from the book of Revelation....
Revelation 22:1-5 (WEB)
1) He showed me a river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb,
2) in the middle of its street. On this side of the river and on that was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruits, yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3) There will be no curse any more. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants serve him.
4) They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.
5) There will be no night, and they need no lamp light; for the Lord God will illuminate them. They will reign forever and ever.
Just as a new day begins, so eras change. Eventually, things will be restored so that there is fellowship with God as before the fall. All things will be made right, all things will reflect the perfection of God. I forgot to mention that the picture reminds me a little of the old movie "Gone with the Wind" and just as the antebellum life in the South is gone forever, so will Sin and its effects someday end. Nice thought on a warm Spring day; who knows what tomorrow will bring...