1/7/09

God's phone number

I know people do things differently, but WOW; A math equation for a phone number? How freaky is this? Since I am not good with math, I asked my friend Bruce Arnold for the solution. This is what he gave me:

01. (900-24). (900-100) x 10 = 01. 876. 8000 Since the ad is from Switzerland or UK, that's a legitimate phone number.

I am very glad that God is a little more straightforward:

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope in your latter end.
Jer 29:12 You shall call on me, and you shall go and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
Jer 29:13 You shall seek me, and find me, when you shall search for me with all your heart.

World English Bible

If you picked verse 12, you were right; verse 13 is for emphasis! All you need is a desiring heart, persistence and the knowledge that God will listen. Did I hear a ring? Got to go, maybe its someone returning my call! I wonder WHO IT COULD BE?