4/30/11

Cookie begins with "C"

If you have watched TV in the past 20 or so years, then there probably is no need for me to tell you what this scene is all about.  Names like Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and the Cookie Monster will not just be familiar, they will be VERY FAMILIAR!!!   Its all part of growing up; becoming the very best of what you can be, and the lessons learned from Sesame Street will undoubtedly stay with you a lifetime.  But, sooner or later, the time will come when more important things will enter your life; higher education, employment and raising a family.  Again, enter Sesame Street.  Through all this change, we need to remember the following...

1 Corinthians 13:11-13 (WEB)


11) When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I felt as a child, I thought as a child. Now that I have become a man, I have put away childish things.

12) For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I will know fully, even as I was also fully known.

13) But now faith, hope, and love remain—these three. The greatest of these is love.

If you remember Bible verses, then you probably know this one.  And its a Dusey!!  To love and be loved, now there is a life worth living!!!  It doesn't matter how smart you are, whether you come from a wealthy family, or have a fancy education, if you love and are loved, then you are SOMEBODY OF WORTH!!!  Our lives change as we get older, but love just gets better and better!!  And that is something I don't need a Cookie Monster to teach me!!!