2/17/12

Believe in God!


Yesterday I heard that there is a movement afoot to remove God's name from the Bible and replace it with Allah.  My initial reaction was disgust, but after some thought, I was overwhelmed by the stupidity of it all.  They attempting to do this will fail!!!  Although God is referred to in many ways in the scriptures, he alone is God!!!  Other "gods" are not really "gods" at all; they are liars, period!!!  God has a will for us and just as the scriptures proclaim it; so it will happen.  Here is how I know...

WEB: Isaiah Chapter 55

[6] Seek Yahweh while he may be found; call you on him while he is near: [7] let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return to Yahweh, and he will have mercy on him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

[8] “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” says Yahweh.

[9] “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways,
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

[10] For as the rain comes down and the snow from the sky,
and doesn’t return there, but waters the earth,
and makes it bring forth and bud,
and gives seed to the sower and bread to the eater;

[11] so shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth:
it shall not return to me void,
but it shall accomplish that which I please,
and it shall prosper in the thing I sent it to do.

Over the centuries man has tried to eradicate God.  He has tried force, intellectual snobbery, reason, diplomacy, trickery and undoubtedly many, many things I can not even dream would be used.  Those who do such things have one father and it is NOT GOD.  Christians, its time we assert that there is ONE TRUE GOD!!!!   It does not matter what some "liberal", "politically correct", clever proponent of Islam may say.  No one can thwart the will of God, no one.  There has been a war against Christianity for years and this recent effort to promote religions of the DEVIL is just one more effort.  Pray about this situation; pray that God will be exalted and his name praised.  Do what you can within this governmental system to promote the creator of the universe and watch as ultimately the words of Isaiah come true once again!!! Believe it; it will happen!!!!